ROGUE S-4 SQUAT STAND 2.0
The Rogue S-4 2.0 sets a new standard for independent squat stands, combining the strength and stability of two 7-gauge steel H-bases with the efficiency of a new bolt-together, triangle-plate design. Each unit includes a pair of 72” Infinity uprights with hole spacing in the Westside pattern through the bench zone—so users can specifically set up the included J-cups at 1” increments.
Indy squat racks are often preferred by Olympic lifters for their small footprint and low profile design. True to form, the new S-4 Stand takes up very little room on a platform (each base has just a 26” x 22” footprint) and can easily be moved by one person.
As another new edition with Version 2.0, the bases of the S-4 are now equipped with rubber feet to protect flooring and improve the unit’s overall stability. In the testing phase, the S-4 easily took on 500LB squats and 300LB+ jerks with no issues.
Here’s how August Schmidt, a decorated weightlifting coach and CrossFit competitor, summed up the S-4: “Rock solid, which is unusual for indys. They are the most stable indy stands I’ve ever seen.”
|Made In USA
|Other Product Specs
|Tested at 1,000 lbs
|2×3″ 11 Gauge Steel
7 Gauge Steel Feet
Rubber caps to protect floor
- New Triangle Plate, Bolt-Together design with 5/8” hardware (replaces formed socket for easier shipping with same strength/stability)
- Compact 7-gauge steel H-Bases – 26” depth x 22” width
- 2×3” 11-gauge steel Uprights – 72” Height
- West Side Hole Pattern – 1” through bench and clean pull zone then 2” spacing above and below
- Pair of low-profile Infinity J-cups with UHMW plastic liners
- NEW Rubber Feet to protect flooring, prevent movement