The first exercise program to focus on the upper body as a way to build cardio fitness, Kranking increases aerobic capacity and upper-body strength, burns calories and builds core stability. At the heart of Kranking is Johnny G Kranking Education, an institution that develops, researches and oversees all aspects of Krankcycle instruction.
|Dimensions||144 × 68 × 105 cm|
- Independent crank arms for greater variety of movement to keep users engaged
- Ergonomically designed saddle allows easy transition between seated and standing exercise positions
- Adjustable crank arm height encourages greater range of muscle activation
- Crank and flywheel assembly rotates to accommodate forward and reverse movements
- Narrow crank axis allows for higher RPMs, increasing speed and endurance
- Wheelchair accessible when purchased without the seat.
|Frame Type||Steel base with cast iron drive, treated with zinc oxide & polyester powder coating|
|Resistance System||Chain drive|
|No. Transport Wheels||Yes|
|Assembled Dimensions||56.5″ x 26.8″ x 41.5″ / 144cm x 68cm x 105cm|
|Assembled Weight||142.4 lbs / 57 kg|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs / 159 kg|